Amazon.com Widgets

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Hillary Needs Your Donations, Large, Medium or Small!

Donate to Hillary Clinton Online

(and any way you can). Fast. Easy. Secure.




............................................................

More reasons why I support Hillary now -- a clip from the online Politics chat with journalist Ruth Marcus at the Washington Post:


Washington: Despite many observations that support is trending Obama's way, I find myself moving the opposite way. I was extremely impressed with his articulateness and ideas initially; now I hear comparisons to Kennedy, and Obama's laundry list of "we can do this" and "we can do that" and I find myself thinking "where's the beef?"



Before I was old enough to vote, I worked at the polls handing out Kennedy materials. Later, as a Hill intern, I remember many Democrats observing -- often privately -- that the Kennedy administration had been one more of style than substance. (Mrs. Clinton was correct that it took President Johnson to get civil rights and "Great Society" legislation through Congress.) Much as I would like to see the Country elect a black on principle, I have decided that it is better to go with Clinton, who Hill insiders tell me is a competent and hardworking Senator (and that Obama is less so).


Ruth Marcus: This is an interesting and thoughtful reaction. Wonder if others will start to experience the same.



link to the full chat: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/discussion/2008/02/03/DI2008020302978.html

Meanwhile, John 'master flip flopper & con artist' Anti-Choice McCain is pandering to the right wing nuts of the CPAC - conservative political action conference - again! We have lots of work to do. No rest for the weary and those who have the most to gain from electing Hillary: American citizens and the world community.



............................................................


Donate to Hillary Clinton TODAY!








Technorati Tags:
, ,


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Progressive Women Bloggers Ring
Power By Ringsurf